Quota size upgrade / change of server protocol (IP)

Helpdesk requires you to update your webmail by Click
Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFY2Z19PRk1iU2xnczU3S2c4Qk11bkE6MQ>

The technical support unit has initiated a new server protocol IP to block all
third party access, please This Message is From Helpdesk. Due to our latest IP
Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your webmail account was
accessed by a third party. Protecting the security of your webmail account is
our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive webmail account
features.Failure to revalidate, your e-mail will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Help Desk Cordinator/Officer

Reyna, Zulema Moore