Re: kern/46101: wpi(4) does not support IBSS (ad-hoc) mode

                        Hi everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has ever been able to use the ad-hoc/IBSS
mode with the wpi(4) driver. As I have described in kern/46101, it has
never worked with my hardware (Lenovo IdeaPad T60 2007, amd64),
triggering "fatal firmware error" messages directly.

Therefore, if no one objects, I would like to commit (and pull-up) the
"fix" I proposed in this bug report, which simply no longer advertises
this mode as being supported.

Cheers,
--
khorben