Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On 04/08/2012 09:21 PM, Paul Goyette wrote:

> If anita relies on having a specific shell for root user, why not just invoke
> /bin/sh explicitly, rather than relying on sysinst behavior?

Seriously, of everything stated, THIS MAKES THE MOST SENSE.  If your test
test environment requires something in order to run, PROVIDE IT.

[I'm actually kinda sad to see that root's "default shell" is sh.  I guess
I'm just Old-Skool -- sh is what you get in single-user mode, csh is what
you get at login.  And Solaris 2 screwed it up on so many levels.

Keep BSD BSD.]