Re: netbsd-drmgem update

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:39:54AM +0100, Gr?goire Sutre wrote:
> On 03/12/2012 10:18 AM, Roland C. Dowdeswell wrote:
>
> >>If you try it, please let me know how it goes (good or bad).
> >
> >I just gave it a try on my X220.  It appears to work, at least, it
> >starts up at the correct screen resolution.  It doesn't, however,
> >switch back into text mode when I exit X.
>
> Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to gather some data on the
> VT switching problems.  Could you please send me the dmesg and
> Xorg.log ?
>
> Gr?goire

I've just (finally) tested it on my i7.
Attempting to VT switch seemed to lock the system.
I don't think the keyboard got moved either - since typing reboot
had no effect.

Seemed to shutdown from power switch.

Any logs are probably still on the system if they might be useful.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost