Re: release directories and naming for install images, live images, andisos

riz@ wrote:

> (install-image and
> live-image are x86-only at the moment, but there's no reason other
> arches couldn't be made with the same framework;  they were added
> recently by tsutsui@)

install-images are x86-only because it's intended for installation from
bootable USB flash memory and I don't know other ports which support
USB boot.

live-images are available for more ports (pmax, sparc, sparc64, sun2, sun3,
and vax) which have good emulators, and don't require extra file systems
which is not supported by makefs(8).
(hpc* and zaurus ports requires MSDOSFS for bootstrap, for example)

---
Izumi Tsutsui