Re: 6.0_BETA: iwn0: choppy experience

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 09:07:43AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> "choppiness" problem. To give you that confidence, I'll use my mobile's 3G
> connection via USB (no router in picture) tonight and confirm.

I'm sorry, that wouldn't help as iwn0 won't be in picture.

Anyway, I have given sufficient observations that uniquely point to iwn0
interface (for the "choppiness" issue). Willing to give more if someone
can diagnose the issue.

NetBSD 6.0_BETA is simply unusable with my remote shell account using wifi
- an activity I do most of the time on my box - due to this issue.

Mayuresh.