Re: Tests timing out?

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:24:44AM +0100, Nicolas Joly wrote:

> Reverting the following arc4random change makes the timimg back to
> previously:
>   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2012/02/27/msg032263.html

The new arc4random was reinitializing on every call.  Oops.

While in there, I fixed arc4random_buf, which was never initializing
at all -- running the generator with a 0 key -- not good!

The reason the rump change isn't right is that right now just about
nothing feeds entropy to the kernel pool under rump.  I've been thinking
about ways to fix that but it's sort of on the back burner.

Thor