Re: Hang/reboot with -current and umidi on i386

I wrote:

> Anyone know if these recent changes require drivers to be changed,
> too, which may not have been done for the umidi driver?

It seems that was the case.  I've got it fixed, now, and will write a
description tomorrow (time for sleep at the moment), and file a PR with
the patches.

It's not just umidi.  The silly midi over PC beeper thing has related
trouble, for one.  I'm not going to worry about that - a quick "no midi*
at pcppi?" in my kernel config felt like a more proper solution...  :)

-tih
--
"The market" is a bunch of 28-year-olds who don't know anything. --Paul Krugman