Hey Friend

A MapQuest map has been sent to you by janderson91191%aol.com@localhost.
Take a look at the new house I just purchased located in Beverly Hills! And for
those who didn't have the chance to see me on the channel 20 news last monday
discussing my blog, and financial success story. I am forwarding you the News
Article, so you can read the entire story on how I figured out how to become
financially independent and wealthy. Here is the Article:
http://yads.zedo.com/ads2/c?k=http://bit.ly/tcM0LF?lanc

A) US

To view your map, click on the link below or copy and paste it to your browser:
http://classic.mapquest.com/mq/7-BHFT

MapQuest - Helping People Find Places
http://www.mapquest.com

Download the MapQuest Toolbar