Re: firefox + flash exit -> ddb

In Message <20111207095452.GQ4469%danbala.tuwien.ac.at@localhost>,
   Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost>wrote:

=>Yesterday and today I saw the following (5.99.58/20111206):
=>
=>firefox was running (with flash plugin).
=>Yesterday I "pkill xulr*", today I just quit via CTRL-Q
=>Both times the machine went into DDB, which I couldn't read since I was in X
and ddb_vgapost doesn't work any longer.
=>
=>Anyone else seen this?
=>
=>It's rather new, must have started happening in the last two weeks or so.
=> Thomas

   I've had my desktop (x86-64, current from Nov20 at the moment)
spontaneously reboot on more than one occasion when attempting to
exit Firefox. Also, until a couple weeks ago I had the Flash plugin
working, but it is out again. Of course, I had done a variety of
OS and package updates in that time, so there is no telling which
caused the problem.

                                        Gary Duzan