Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Alan Barrett wrote:
> What could or should the project to do to help?
>
> I can easily imagine ways of making a directory on a project-run
> server always contain a consistent version of the repository,
> atomicly or almost-atomicly replacing the directory with a newer
> version from time to time.  But I don't think that would help.

If that server were babylon5.netbsd.org (where the builds are done),
and your mechanism could take a file lock for the duration of the
replacement, then it would help.  But I'm not sure why being
"project-run" should matter; even if a machine is project-run,
it is not necessarily trusted.
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost