Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 09:56:12AM +0200, Alan Barrett wrote:
> I seldom see more than a 1 second gap in the commit times for
> files that belong to the same logical commit, so looking for a 5
> second quiet period would probably be enough.

pkgsrc/devel/cvsps uses a time-basis to work out the "patchsets".

Taken from its description:

        CVSps is a program for generating 'patchset' information from a
        CVS repository. A patchset in this case is defined as a set of
        changes made to a collection of files, and all committed at the
        same time (using a single 'cvs commit' command). This information
        is valuable to seeing the big picture of the evolution of a cvs
        project. While cvs tracks revision information, it is often difficult
        to see what changes were committed 'atomically' to the repository.

Regards,
Alistair