Re: building under OS X 10.7

>>On a Mac running 10.7, building -current fails, as does a locally
>>modified netbsd-5.  The problem is early on, with the (netbsd-built
>>cross) lint getting a SEGV.

I recall that I had issues with lint on MacOS X in the past; I took a
look at in once and concluded that a) lint was doing some memory-related
stuff that I didn't care to figure out, and b) building with NOLINT was
easier (there was already lint-related workarounds for MacOS X, but they
weren't sufficient).

--Ken