Strange crash in sysmon ...

This is on a system running 5.99.55 (with sources from 2011-08-21 at 12:44:11). I'm suspecting the machine is overheating, and sysmon is trying to deliver an event to powerd(8), but it is failing with the following traceback (manually transcribed since I don't have a serial console):

        rb_tree_remove_node() + 0x9c
        _prop_dict_keysym_free() + 0x1b
        prop_object_release() + 0xad
        prop_dictionary_remove + 0xa6
        sysmonioctl_power + 0x167
        VOP_IOCTL() + 0x3b
        vn_ioctl() + 0x6e
        sys_ioctl() + 0x13c
        syscall + 0xa9

I'm guessing that something has corrupted the rb tree, but I'm not sure how to debug this further.

Any clues?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |