Re: Status of PF in NetBSD-current

On 10/13/11 07:27, Adam Hamsik wrote:
> I would suggest to use npf :) it's smp ready and has much cleaner code base.
>
> Regards
>
> Adam.

I have briefly looked into it couple months ago, but there's almost no
documentation/howtos, no pftop-like utility (afaik), and little
discussion about it.

That said, it looks like interesting software.. but if you gotta dig
through source code to understand it.. I guess it works for programmers,
but for us mere mortals, it's just too cumbersome.

Regards,

Hugo