Re: ohci scheduling overrun

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 09:27:46AM -0400, Jared McNeill wrote:
> Can you try booting without the ehci driver and see if the problem persists?

I'd been running a netbsd-5 kernel without ohci; it was stable AFAICT.

I rebooted for booting a netbsd-5 kernel with ohci but without ehci
and got a similar panic to the one described in
<20111007232104.GA7628%danbala.tuwien.ac.at@localhost>. So this seems to be an
unrelated problem :(

I'm now running the netbsd-5 kernel without ehci and will report what happens.
 Thomas