Current build failure on amd64

Hello,

I have a recent NetBSD CVS snapshot (updated today) and experience a problem with building userland on amd64 (the kernel has been built fine).

Actually, everything compiles and links okay, but the entire operation terminates on checkflist: "These files have been found in DESTDIR but not in flist"

  gdb
  gdbtui
  usr/bin/cleantags
  usr/bin/gdbtui

I have tried to edit an flist manually (/usr/src/distrib/sets/lists/comp/mi), but now sure how to make it correctly, and there are already entries for gdb and gdbtui.

Could anybody please point me how to hot-fix this issue? I think the fix should be obvious :) I have added a line for ./usr/bin/cleantags to the comp/mi file, and now there are just three conflicts. I do not know what to do with it.

Thanks,
Dmitry

P.S. Please CC me in replies (if any), I am not currently subscribed to this list.