Re: raidframe rebuild question

I am pretty sure you're referring to the parity-map - this is in -current

{146} raidctl -m raid0
raid0: parity map enabled with 4096 regions of 58MB
raid0: regions marked clean after 8 intervals of 40.000s
raid0: write/sync/clean counters 94903093/4750/1173
raid0: 142 dirty regions
raid0: parity map will remain enabled on next configure
{147}

Here you see that only 142/4096 (about 2.5%) of the raidframe would require rebuild of parity if I crashed right now.