Re: Kingston Data Traveler

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Stephen Borrill wrote:
Last time I added a quirk to this I asked if anyone knew any devices that _did_ need to be told to lock the door. How many devices even have doors nowadays?

Can we auto-detect whether this quirk is needed? For example, if it fails the first time, remember not to try it again. Or is the failure so bad that we should not even try it the first time?

--apb (Alan Barrett)