Re: build failure, libedit

On 9/8/11 9:30 AM, bch%methodlogic.net@localhost wrote:
On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 04:43:14PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:

This was actually a problem in 'tr' - update your system 'tr' to
something from this afternoon and it should work again.
Still failing for me; I see work still being committed to 'tr' as
well... still a work-in-progress?

-bch

Make sure you've replaced the system 'tr', since that's what gets used during the build of libedit, and also make clean in libedit, since it needs to regenerate some header files. Also, yeah, I see a bunch of changes, so I tested with the most-current as of a minute ago, and it's working for me.

+j