        {107}

From the description in cnmagic(9) this would appear to mean that I need to type a Nul character to enter the debugger. I'm not at all sure how I would type a Nul on my USB keyboard.

cnmagic(9) also indicates that one might need to set hw.cnmagic to "keycodes rather than processed characters" but doesn't indicate how to determine whether the current console device (in my case, wsconsole) uses keycodes or characters. The man pages for wscons(4) and wscons(9) don't seem to contain this information.

So, how would I go about making Ctrl+Alt+Esc on my USB keyboard get me into gdb? Alternatively, how do I type a Nul?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |