Re: Possible unsafe use of strncat in sbin/sysctl/sysctl.c

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 04:08:40PM +0200, Jimmy Johansson wrote:

> When NetBSD 6.x comes out I might be getting back to a stable release, but
> tinkering with current was kind of fun too. So the question is, do you
> guys run current on your desktop machines and use that for development
> or do you run current on another machine, or some other setup?

Just a data point:

I've been running various versions of -current for years.  It is
almost always stable, almost always builds.  That said, I only
upgrade when there is a pressing reason.  And pressing reasons only
come along every six months or so.

--
    Roland Dowdeswell                      http://Imrryr.ORG/~elric/