Re: problems with cdce and/or usb?

On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, John D. Baker wrote:

I need to double-check operation on netbsd-5.

On netbsd-5 it behaves as expected.  I just get cdce0.

I need to check yet again on -current and see if "cdce1" actually
works.

It turns out that my Freerunner was not actually initializing the
"usb0" interface.  After bringing it up manually from the QTmoko
terminal application, communication was achieved with a netbsd-5
host.