Re: Token ring anybody?

On Tue 19 Jul 2011 at 21:48:05 +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> I nobody replies it's probably time to remove token ring support ;)

Well, I've recently been reading about people who run Hercules (an IBM
mainframe emulator) who want to connect a real IBM terminal, and the
only reasonably modern way to go about that is to find a terminal which
is connected through token ring... Hercules runs on NetBSD so it'd be a
shame if token ring didn't...

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor