Re: GCC 4.5 testing -- your help wanted

Great !

I did a quick build release on amd64-current for -current.

Two issues where seen:
        1) build with USE_SSP=yes fails (cannot protect variable sized array)
        2) build with MKDTRACE=yes uncovers two files in solris/dtrace code
           where gcc45 suspects use of possibly uninitialized variables

Without USE_SSP=yes and fixes for the possibly uninititialized warning build
is fine.

Frank