Re: Porting DRM/GEM from OpenBSD

Hi,

I re-synced the port with NetBSD HEAD.  Nothing else changed,
so the features and bugs remain the same.  I tested it briefly on
a Core i5 laptop.

Pre-built binaries (for amd64) are available at:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gsutre/drmgem-NetBSD-5.99.52-201106060220Z-amd64

With respect to the previous pre-built binaries (from February),
the changes are:
- the xf86-video-intel driver includes display-port support.
- intel dri drivers are included, both i915_dri.so and i965_dri.so
  (the latter was mistakenly missing in the previous binaries).

Best regards,

Grégoire