Re: Can I get some crossbuilding help (rescue/chown not building)

On 22.05.2011 17:40, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> I don't see why that would help, but I'll try. I have a local rsync repo
> and check out of that and I don't expect the files to be exactly the
> same. Did you even do a diff on the sample file I had?

Not really a diff, I looked at the tags. There's a mismatch of revision
(1.46 (yours) vs 1.47 (mine)), so I am not quite sure that your branch
is fine. According to CVS history, 1.46 is for -nb4.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost