Re: Vi :P :p not working

At Sun, 15 May 2011 22:06:57 -0700 (PDT),
Nathanial Sloss <nathanialsloss%yahoo.com.au@localhost> wrote:
> How do i get detailed usage of the previous command in vi?

Assuming you've already looked at the manpage and :exusage, the next
place to look is /usr/share/doc/usd, which has the roff source for
detailed manuals and a reference for vi and ex (or at least for the
versions that came with the Unix Software Distribution).

I seem to remember there being a precompiled version of these manuals
somewhere in a standard install, but I can't find it at the moment.

Hope that helps,

Ian Leroux