Re: Regressions (network related)

On Wed, 4 May 2011, David Young wrote:

On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 02:56:29PM +0300, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
Hi.

A lot of network-related tests started to fail today:

http://www.gson.org/netbsd/bugs/build/build/2011.05.04.04.33.37/test.html#failed-tcs-summary
http://www.whooppee.com/~paul/amd64-results/1627_atf.html#failed-tcs-summary

Something is broken. Any idea?

In the gson.org test results, it looks like the http case is sensitive
to extra whitespace.  I'm not sure what has happened to the http case in
the whooppee.com results.