Re: wm(4) manual page outdated?

        Hello.  I believe I'm the one who wrote most of the original patches
to get the cards described in kern/44776 working under NetBSD-3, and pulled
into the tree for further use.  It looks ike some change between NetBSD-4
and NetBSD-5 has broken those patches again.  Unfortunately, the cards I
used for developing those patches originally are in production, running
under NetBSD-3, and are not available at this time for testing/development.
I can see if I can get my hands on another such card, but if someone else
has one they can put in a machine that they may give me access to, I'm
willing to see if I can get them working under NetBSD-5.  It looks like
it's probably a simple fix.  The original patches have now been running in
production on a number of machines around here for over 4 years without a
problem.
-thanks
-Brian