Re: Strange test failures

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:34:03PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > First of all, a large number of tests that were previously working
 > are now failing:
 > [snip]

I am seeing that too. Furthermore, since so many tests are timing out
and many of them have long timeouts, I'm only getting through 96 tests
before anita's overall timeout fires.

 > The nfs/t_rquotad test failures are semi-expected time-outs,
 > although it is unusual for all six test cases to fail in a single
 > pass.

It happens on every run now; I've tried three runs since last night
because I was trying to figure out if it was just me...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost