Re: gpt, wedges and raidframe on -current

        Hello.  These messages would imply that the devices are already open
by something else.  I'm not certain, but I think this is related to the
error messages I got when working on some patches to auto-confugure raid
sets on raw disks without disklabels.  However, I don't think these
messages have to do with the boot blocks not working.  My guess is that the
new code which boots off of the gpt partitions doesn't also do the skip
ahead 64 blocks trick to see if there's a bootable raid partition.   If it
doesn't, that could explain why the non-raid gpt partition boots and the one
containing a raid set doesn't.
-Brian