Re: current best practice for booting >2TiB volumes?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:09:39 -0600
eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen) wrote:

> When I attempt to boot (after relocating wd2/3 to wd0/1), the gpt
> mbr loads bootxx_ffsv1, but bootxx_ffsv1 complains it can't find
> /boot in the root filesystem.

Is your FS really an FFSv1 one?  Otherwise you will probably want to
install the bootxx_ffsv2 loader instead.  FFSv2 supports larger file
systems than FFSv1, but of course that might not be a problem for
your / ...
--
Matt