amd64 modules: kernel panics

Hi!

I have some kernel panics in modules.

When I start hald it talks with dbusd and dbusd access procfs.

The procfs module calls procfs_open() and passes NULL as 'cred'
argument which triggers the KASSERT in sys/kern/kern_auth.c, line 948.

Compiling procfs as builtin made my machine boot again.

My machine locked up during X startup. I wasn't able to move the mouse
and couldn't do anything. Serial console is not available.

Reverting rev 1.305 of sys/arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC made my machine
usable again.

Christoph