Re: IPv6 - tftp, telnet, ftp support

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011 10:15:19 -0800 (PST)
wasim m <writewasim%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:

> I am looking for fpt, tftp, telnet support codeÂin IPv6 in NetBSD.
> I did a search in NetBSD.org but could not find the location.
> Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated.

You'll find the C source to those under src/usr/libexec/ in the source
tree.

If you cannot download or CVS checkout the source,
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/ can be used.

Note that in non-daemon mode, those daemons will rely on inetd, which
itself is found under src/usr.sbin/inetd/.

As for the kernel support code, the IPv6 stack is under
src/sys/netinet6.

I hope this helps,
--
Matt