networking problems with -current from this morning

I built this morning's -current (approx 14:40 UTC) on i386, and after installing it see a number of network problems. dhcpcd doesn't seem to work, and when I run it, it says "no valid interfaces found". Running it by hand without -q shows:

dhcpcd[436]: version 5.2.10 starting
dhcpcd[436]: no valid interfaces found
Feb  2 13:18:53 skaro dhcpcd[436]: no valid interfaces found
dhcpcd[436]: no interfaces have a carrier
dhcpcd[436]: forked to background, child pid 772

  But, bge0 has a carrier:

bge0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
capabilities=3f00<IP4CSUM_Rx,IP4CSUM_Tx,TCP4CSUM_Rx,TCP4CSUM_Tx,UDP4CSUM_Rx,UDP4CSUM_Tx>
        enabled=0
media: Ethernet autoselect (1000baseT full-duplex,flowcontrol,master,rxpause,txpause)
        status: active

...and, stranger than that given the above output, it has an IPv6 address that is working! I can connect to it remotely via IPv6. I'm ssh'd into it now on another tty. But, that IPv6 address doesn't even show up in the ifconfig output.

  Is there something awry in the network interface code as of today?

                            - Chris