jabberd2 problem dlopen() storage_sqlite.so

Greetings,

When using sqlite3 as a storage for jabberd2, I cannot start 'sm'. The error
message says:

[error] failed loading storage module 'sqlite' (Cannot dlopen non-loadable
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.1).

Indeed, /usr/pkg/lib/jabberd/storage_sqlite.so is linked against
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.1.
I guess the problem is not related to jabberd2 nor sqlite3, but rather our
implementation of dlopen().
Because I have no idea how to fix this, I am asking you for help.
Help! :)

Kind regards,
Adam