Re: thank you for the updated compat_linux, rpm2pkg, emulators/suse113*, etc.

On 10 December 2010 15:16, Dennis den Brok <d.den.brok%uni-bonn.de@localhost>
wrote:
> I did not check multimedia/adobe-flash-plugin, which is version
> 10, but multimedia/ns-flash (version 9) does not work for me with
> suse113 libraries while it does with suse100. This is a pity,
> because ns-flash has a current version while adobe-flash-plugin
> is hopelessly old.

Hi,

I used Adobe's latest 64-bit "square" development snapshot (not in pkgsrc):

<http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10_square.html>

(goes in .mozilla/firefox/plugins or euivalent)

and the 64-bit libflashsupport binary from here:

<http://www.fileupyours.com/view/77985/libflashsupport_64.so>
(ref:
<http://www.opensound.com/wiki/index.php/Configuring_Applications_for_OSSv4#getting_libflashsupport>),

which I moved to /emul/linux/usr/lib64/libflashsupport.so.

I'll try to package these (and Opera 11) for pkgsrc/wip and also give
the java plugin Piotr mentioned a try when I found a bit of time.

p.