sata controller

I've recently added a Sunix SATA controller to one of my embedded hosts
however the installed GENERIC 5.0.1 kernel didn't recognise the card ...

not too worried by that, but does anyone know if the following is
available in -current?

vendor 0x1101 product 0x1622 (SATA mass storage, revision 0x02) at pci0
dev 14 function 0 not configured

It is billed as a 'SATA 150 RAID PCI' card, although I'm not that
interested in the RAID functionality.  There are two main chips on there
- initio INIC-1622TA2 and an EON EN29LV010-70JCP

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left