Re: Anyone else having troubles building amd64-current?

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 07:59:32PM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> ======  1 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
> Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
> File wasn't installed ?
> ./usr/X11R7/lib/X11/config/date.def
> ========  end of 1 missing files  ==========

I had same thing -- wasn't sure if was a stale build or other, but can be
(crudely) fixed by touch(1)ing that file and continuing (I did "./build.sh
-u -x" to go through whole drill w/o actually rebuilding anything).

File only needs to be there, and empty, according to note in ticket 44158.

-bch
--
Brad Harder
Method Logic Digital Consulting