PLEASE READ AND REPLY TO UPGRADE YOUR WEBMAIL/E-MAIL ACCOUNT

Dear Webmail/E-mail Account User,

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting all
unused
Webmail/E-mail accounts to create more space for new ones. In other for your
account
not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update your account by
providing the
information listed below:

Confirm Your Webmail/E-mail Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Date of Birth:

Please send your details to: upgradeteam%att.net@localhost

Webmail/E-mail HelpDesk.
Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account within
seven days
of receiving this notice ends up being suspended permanently