Re: MODULAR option and advertised semaphore support

        Hello.   Perhaps there's no mechanism at this time, but it sounds like
we need a file that lives somewhere that describes attributes for modules.
Attributes like whether the thing should autoload if a syscall to it is
made or if a sysctl variable is looked up for it.
I'm thinking this could be a global file which lists all modules, or, at
least lists defaults with the ability to change the rules for certain
modules, or, perhaps, a file that lives in the same directory as the module
itself with a different extension that contains the loading rules for that
extension.  Then, for modules that don't have that side file, there are a
default set of loading rules.
-Brian