Re: nbmakefs 2G limit?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:02:19 -0400
Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

> Therefore I think that nbmakefs, at least running on i386, has some
> lossage when getting over 2G.  Has anyone else seen this, or know how to
> fix?

I didn't look very long, but it seems to me that using fseek(3) to seek
instead of fseeko(3) (or lseek(2) and avoiding stdio) in
src/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660/cd9660_write.c might be the cause (on i386,
the offset would then be a signed 32-bit value (long int) which would
indeed have a limit around 2GB...
--
Matt