agr(4) question in NetBSD-5.1_RC3

  I have an i386 machine running a netbsd-5 image from late-July (5.1_RC3).
Starting with 5.1_RC1 even, I've been trying to get an agr interface using the
pair of bge(4) ethernets on the hosts motherboard (the host is a DL380G3, FYI)
connected to a Dell PowerConnect 2824 ethernet switch.  I have the two
interfaces on the Dell configured as a link aggregation group.

  It seems to work just fine, long term, if I connect only one of the ports.
At some point a while ago I did some switching around of ports on each side,
but if I ever found a single problem, I haven't been able to reliably reproduce
it.  It looks like I'm just doing something wrong somewhere, likely by not
fully understanding the technology.

  Does anyone have an agr(4) working on a netbsd-5 machine?  Better if you have
agr working to a Dell PowerConnect 2700/2800-series switch!

  Thanks.  Mostly just looking for someone who knows the setup/technology
better to help me diagnose the situation I have.

                         - Chris