Re: [PAE] Initial patches for kvm(3) support

On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 10:24:55PM +0200, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:

> Add to the fact that kvm code mixes pre-ANSI and
> ANSIfied declarations (KNF), the patch is bigger than expected (I
> deliberatly ANSIfied most of the code -- if not needed, I won't commit
> this part). But I suppose __P() can go, nevertheless.

Somewhere I have two sed (I think) scripts that make a resonable
job of removing __P() and converting K&R functions to ANSI.
They are certainly less error-prone than trying to do it by hand!
(They work when the arguments in the K&R defn are defined in the wrong order.)

Any KNF changes should probably be done first, and as separate commits
with no other changes.

Also I think you should be using uint32_t and uint64_t not long and
long long.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost