Having Peculiar Boot Problem on AMD64 Core 2 Duo - Desktop

I have an Peculiar Problem with the NetBSD Boot with Grub(Dual Boot
Fedora), not checked with other boot loader.
Upon Selection Boot option as NetBSD(on Grub) leads a reboot the first
time the boot loader is update. I didnot
check whether If the boot option for the first time being another
OS(Fedora in my case) also result's in an reboot
the next time when the NetBSD OS is selected.

Regards,
--
-- Sujit K M

blog(http://kmsujit.blogspot.com/)