altqd segfaulting upon startup.

Hey guys. I'm trying to get altqd to work as the altq I was using in pf did not seem to be doing an adequate job. I had a setup where ssh outbound had very high priority and even when my uplink was saturated I was getting some wicked lag on ssh. So while trying this i'm trying to load up the following altq.conf:

-- BEGIN ALTQ CONF --
interface pcn0 bandwidth 350kbps cbq

class cbq pcn0 from_ssh NULL priority 7 pbandwidth 25% borrow red ecn
class cbq pcn0 to_ssh NULL priority 5 pbandwidth 10% borrow red ecn
class cbq pcn0 to_telnet NULL priority 6 pbandwidth 10% borrow red ecn
class cbq pcn0 to_dns NULL priority 7 pbandwidth 10% borrow red ecn
class cbq pcn0 default NULL priority 0 pbandwidth 45 borrow default

filter pcn0 from_ssh  0 0    0 22 6
filter pcn0 to_ssh    0 22   0 0  6
filter pcn0 to_telnet 0 22   0 0  6
filter pcn0 to_dns    0 53   0 0  17
-- END ALTQ CONF --

this is what I get:

[root%nbsdvm.n0ah.org@localhost]: altqd -d
ALTQ config file is /etc/altq.conf
tbr is already installed on pcn0,
  using the current setting (rate:0.35M  size:1.46K).
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
[root%nbsdvm.n0ah.org@localhost]:

NetBSD nbsdvm.n0ah.org 5.0.2 NetBSD 5.0.2 (NBSDVM-$Revision: 0.003 $) #6: Thu Jul 1 03:51:39 EDT 2010 root%nbsdvm.n0ah.org@localhost:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/NBSDVM i386

n0ah