Re: /usr/src/external

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 06:52:39PM -0600, Michael L. Hitch wrote:
|  Perhaps you are missing the xsrc sources - there's also an external
|in there, which contains the Xorg sources.

hmm, I definitely unpacked it and have content in /usr/xsrc, although I
think it's a little stale - I unpacked the source from the 5.0.2 release
and updated /usr/src but realise now that I didn't also update /usr/xsrc

Looking more closely at the error messages, it appears that the build
process has detected a number of extra files from those directories and
pulled the plug ...

sigh ... sorry guys ... updating that now and will see how I get on ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left