Re: any support for Atheros AR9285 wireless and AR8132 ethernet?

it works!

Thanks for the patches Pierre, using the patches on a current install did the trick

I have the AR8132 Atheros Ethernet Card, on an asus ul50vt laptop

as mentioned earlier in the thread, dhcp does not work, which is the case for my freebsd partition on the same laptop so this may not be a netbsd specific issue.

it's great to have internet access to start setting up netbsd again!!!!!!!!!!!

+
!_____________________

 http://firecrow.com, fire%firecrow.com@localhost, 917.306.9451, New York City, USA

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 8:22 AM, <fire%firecrow.com@localhost> wrote: