Re: "pf" drops all IPv6 fragments

27.05.2010 19:38, Michael Graff wrote:

It all works, except one major gotcha I noticed in the pf.conf man page:

      Currently, only IPv4 fragments are supported and IPv6 fragments are
      blocked unconditionally.

Now I know why I'm am having problems with our firewall:

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2010/02/16/msg012600.html

I assume OpenBSD 4.7 has the same limitation as the man page still has the same note :-(

Before this thread I thought that I should upgrade NetBSD PF to match the latest OpenBSD release and maybe our work stuff would then work but unfortunately I was wrong...

Martti